Konsola ESET Security Management Center (ESMC) została zaktualizowana do wersji 126.96.36.199!
Następca ESET Remote Administrator czyli ESET Security Management Center w wersji 7 został właśnie zaktualizowany do wersji 188.8.131.52! Producent informuje, iż w nowa wersja narzędzia pozbawiona została błędów zgłaszanych przez administratorów, pozwala także między innymi na aktywację urządzeń z systemem Android za pomocą licencji offline. Poza tym wprowadza funkcjonalności które ułatwiają zarządzanie dla administratorów.
ESET Security Management Center 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- Added: Specific warning dialog on installations with installed ERA proxy about the steps needed to migrate the infrastructure to the new replication protocol
- Added: Option to activate Android devices using offline license file
- Added: One-click navigation to Enterprise Inspector from EEI reported threats
- Added: Option to choose multiple filters at once
- Added: Paging for “Submitted files” page
- Changed: Detection of installed compatible Java version does not require Oracle Java. A user can manually choose existing installations of different Java versions, including free JDK or Amazon Coretto
- Changed: Increased threshold to display 1000 groups in the group tree
- Changed: Ability to generate All-in-one installer without a license (removed validator that was added in ESMC 7.0)
- Changed: Mobile enrollment workflow now requests EULA acceptance
- Changed: All-in-one installer on Windows now warns when attempting to run it on incompatible operating system
- Changed: Removed “Pending restart check” from the Software Installation task logic
- Improved: Android enrollment process only needs the enrollment link to be clicked once
- Fixed: It´s not possible to recover the iOS device from the lost mode after issuing the Find command from ESMC.
- Fixed: Not all files are being removed from the installation directory after uninstallation of MDM Connector.
- Fixed: Problem with the old version of MDM being still reported as installed after an upgrade, despite being correctly upgraded to the latest version due to the duplicated registry entries.
- Fixed: MDM Connector crashes upon loading HTTPS certificate.
- Fixed: Ability to upgrade from ERA / ESMC using the Component upgrade task
- Fixed: ESMC Server service crashing after deleting Dynamic Groups
- Fixed: Missing one-click action for alert “Windows updates available”
- Fixed: Tooltips do not show in the ESMC main menu, when in collapsed state
- Fixed: Issue after upgrade from ERA agent to ESMC agent results in a state where both applications are reported as installed
- Fixed: Various broken agent upgrades
- Fixed: Issues with ESMC server losing connections from agents
- Fixed: Notifications do not send with NOR/NAND operators
- Fixed: MDM Core modules cannot be updated resulting in a “recent update attempts failed” status
- Fixed: Secondary IP address of the device is displayed in the Web Console
- Fixed: Data is missing or incorrectly reported to Syslog for ESET Endpoint Inspector alarms
- Fixed: Issue when applied policy on MDM prevents upgrade
- Fixed: Issue when future planned tasks are not executed unless computer is restarted
- Fixed: Status overview chart does not render automatically if you change tabs
- Fixed: Other fixes and stability improvements
- Fixed: Various product localization issues reported after the release
Najnowsza wersja dostępna do pobrania na stronie producenta:
Bezpieczeństwo w biznesie