VMware vSphere Data Protection 6.1.6
Nowa wersja produktu VMware do ochrony i kopii bezpieczeństwa danych oznaczona numerem 6.1.6 wydana. Zachęcamy do aktualizacji oraz do zapoznania się z notatkami do wydania najnowszej wersji. Najważniejsze zmiany w wersji:
- Support for routed / NAT / Firewall / IDS / TSNR between the vSphere Data Protection appliance and vCenter Server. (1292848)When configuring the network for the vSphere Data Protection appliance and vCenter Server, modifying network address information using NAT or other configuration methods (for example: firewall, IDS, or TSNR) is not supported. When those tools are deployed as part of the virtual network, some vSphere Data Protection functionality may not work as designed.
- Powering On a virtual machine fails when the backed up virtual machine was connected to DVS and restored to another ESXi host. (222475)When powering on a virtual machine after you restore it, vCenter Server returns a PowerOnFailure error similar to the following:
DRS cannot find a host to power on or migrate the virtual machine. Network interface 'Network adapter 1' uses network '77 d3 02 50 5f 76 ca d7-db f9 42 6c 0f 6f 87 1f', which is not accessibleThis error message occurs when the environment where you restore the virtual machine does not have the network connection that was present when you backed up the virtual machine. For instance, a user backs up a virtual machine that is connected to a distributed vSwitch. Then the user restores the virtual machine to an ESXi host that is part of a Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) cluster. The vSwitch does not exist in the DRS cluster. Powering on the virtual machine, therefore, fails.Workaround
Edit the virtual machine settings, set the network connection to the network adaptor, and then power on the virtual machine.
- The VM MAC conflict alarm appears after you restore a virtual machine to an alternate location. (1588177)After you successfully restore a virtual machine that either vCenter Server 6.0 P2 or vCenter Server 6.0 U2 manages, to an alternate location, the VM MAC conflict alarm appears on vCenter Server though the MAC address has changed during the restore.WorkaroundAcknowledge the alarm and clear it.
- If the name of the data store that you have selected to restore contains either non-ASCII characters or high-ASCII characters, the restore operation fails. (1755102)WorkaroundEnsure that the name of the data store does not contain either non-ASCII characters or high-ASCII characters.
- If the vCenter Server password contains either non-ASCII characters or high-ASCII characters, you cannot create a storage. (1755156)WorkaroundEnsure that the vCenter Server password does not contain either non-ASCII characters or high-ASCII characters.
Bezpieczeństwo w biznesie